Monday, May 27, 2013

Moose Lake State Park has to be one of my favorites,
perhaps because my kids and grandkids joined me to Hunt for Big Foot.
What we learned is not all small children want to go walking in the woods at night looking for
Big Foot and listening for scary sounds in the shadows. So no we did not find Big Foot, if we had this may have been the last park I went to as well.
Lance enjoyed a canoe ride, the lake is small enough to canoe around in half a day or so.
(C'mon mom faster)
This park also has boat rentals.
 
The lake is large enough to get out and do some tubing on.
 They also have a really nice beach and swimming area, picnic area and playground. 
 
Can't say to much about the fishing, pretty slow when we were there but they do have a fishing pier.
 
And lot's of wildlife.
 
The campsites are large and roomy, the trees between the sites give you a nice sense of privacy.
(Yes the big dog sleeps in the little teardrop with me)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment